Apply Online for MP High Court MPHC Stenographer & Office Assistant Recruitment 2017. Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) Jabalpur issue an Recruitment Notification and invites Online Applications on the prescribed formats from Interested And Eligible Indian Male/Female candidates for Recruitment of Stenographer & Office Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates who have completed Required Eligible Criteria can apply Online On OR Before 05-07-2017. The Short Details of Eligibility Criteria about Educational Qualification, Age Limit, and application fees Regarding MP High Court MPHC Stenographer & Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 are given below.
|Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) Jabalpur
Stenographer & Office Assistant Recruitment 2017
Short Details of Notification
Online Application Begin On – 06-06–2017
Last Date for Apply Online – 05-07-2017
Last Date for Pay Fees – 05-07-2017
Last Date for Correction – 05-07-2017
Examination Dates – 23-07-2017
Un-Reserved Category – Rs. 900/-
Reserved Categories – Rs. 800/
Total – 2910 Posts
1. Assistant Grade-III – 2204 Posts
2. Stenographer Grade-II – 128 Posts
3. Stenographer Grade-III – 546 Posts
4. Steno typist – 04 Posts
5. Computer Operator – 03 Posts
6. English Stenographer – 01 Posts
7. Assistant Grade-3 – 19 Posts
8. Liftman – 04 Posts
Pay through MP Online KIOSK Mode OR using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
1. Applicants Should Have Done 10+2 (Intermediate) OR Equivalant Examination from A recognized Board in India.
2. Applicants Should Have Done Diploma in Computer Application OR Equivalant Qualification from A recognized Institution.
3. Should Have Passed Hindi Mudralekhan Examination form A MP Government Recognized Institution. OR Should Have C.P.C.T Score Card of Examination Conducted by “MP Agency for promotion of Information Technology (MAP-IT)”.
Kindly Read Complete Notification Carefully before Apply for More Qualification Details.
Between 18 to 40 Years On 01-01-2018
Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
How to Apply:- Online Application Can be filled by visit Official website of Court Of Madhya Pradesh at www.mphc.gov.in/ OR https://mphc.mponline.gov.in/ The Link of Online Applications Available from 06 June 2017 So Interested Candidates should be fill-up their Applications before Last Date 05 July 2017. Candidates should take a Print out of their filled Application form for future reference. no need to send any Hard copy of Application to Department.