Apply Online for UPRVUNL Junior Engineer & Technician Grade-II Recruitment 2016. Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) issue an Recruitment Notification and invites Online Applications on the prescribed formats from Interested And Eligible Indian Male/Female candidates for Recruitment of 217 Junior Engineer & Technician Grade-II Posts. Interested Candidates who have completed Required Eligible Criteria can apply Online On OR Before 04-10-2016. The Short Details of Eligibility Criteria about Educational Qualification, Age Limit, and application fees Regarding UPRVUNL Junior Engineer & Technician Grade-II Recruitment 2016 are given below.
|Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)
Junior Engineer & Technician Grade-II Recruitment 2016
1. Junior Engineer Posts:-
General/OBC Categories – Rs. 700/-
ST/SC Categories – Rs. 500/-
PH Candidates – NIL
2. Technician Grade-II Posts:-
General/OBC Categories – Rs. 600/-
ST/SC Categories – Rs. 400/-
PH Candidates – NIL
Online Application Begin – 05-09-2016
Application Fees can be Paid by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking OR E-Challan.
1. JE Electrical – 24 Posts
2. JE Mechanical – 12 Posts
3. JE Electrinics & Instrumentation – 08 Posts
4. JE Civil – 20 Posts
5. Technician Grade-II (Electrician) – 65 Posts
6. Technician Grade-II (Fitter) – 60 Posts
7. Technician Grade-II (Instrument) – 28 Posts
| Educational Qualifications:-
1. Junior Engineer:- 3 Year Diploma in Related Trades or its equivalent qualification From A Recognized Board/University in India.
2. Technician Grade-II:- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with Science and Math Subjects & ITI Certificate Course in Related Trades with CCC From DOEACC.
Between 18 to 40 Years of Age On 01-07-2016.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
How to Apply:- Online Application Can be filled by visit Official Recruitment website of Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) at http://uprvunl.org/ The Link of Online Applications Available from 05 September, 2016 So Interested Candidates should be fill-up their Applications before Last Date 04 October 2016. Candidates should take a Print out of their filled Application form for future reference. no need to send any Hard copy of Application to Department.